A high-end restaurant requires quality ingredients. We primarily utilize local, organic produce. Fresh and natural products have highest priority. With these ingredients we create wonderful delights for you.
Enthusiasm and experience is crucial, so we are excited to have Christoph Gessner as our Chef. He has an impressive career in haute cuisine and has been delighting guests with his food at LA VILLA for over six years.
Christoph Gessner, born 1974 in Neuburg
- Since 07/2010: Chef, LA VILLA
- 2004-2010, Chef, „Opera“ (Frankfurt)
- 2002-2004 Chef, „Schwarzer Adler“ (Nueremburg)
- 1999-2002: Sous Chef, „Lorenz Adlon“ (Berlin)
- 1997-1999 Sous Chef, Rheinhotel Fischerzunft (Switzerland, 1 Michelin Star)
- 1996-1997: Chef de Partie, Colombi-Hotel (Freiburg, 1 Michelin Star)
- 02/1994 - 03/1995: Chef de Partie, Restaurant Le Gourmet-Schwarzwälder (Munich, 1 Michelin Star)